Date Posted: Wed, 24 Jun 2020
Position:: 2020-2021 Campus Graduate – Research and Development (PhD)
Schedule: Full time
Job Number: R2008506
Country: United States of America
City: Midland (MI, USA)
- Freeport (TX, USA)
- Collegeville (PA, USA)
Dow is seeking new graduate PhD scientists who are interested in a career in Research & Development in locations such as Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania and more. Opportunities exist across the R&D function and are aligned with various business units.
Candidates who have been interviewed by a Dow recruiter on campus or virtually should apply to this job posting. If you have interviewed with a Dow recruiter, you will be contacted to arrange onsite interviews if specific positions are identified that fit your qualifications. Please keep in contact with your campus recruiter for status updates in the meantime.
For more information about Science and Sustainability at Dow, visit our website.
- A PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Science or other science related discipline is required.
- New graduates, those that expect to graduate by December 2021 and post-doctoral candidates should apply.
- A minimum of a 2.700 cumulative GPA is required.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $43 billion in 2019. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at 1-800-523-3945.
|Job Category||Chemistry, Emergency, Mechanical, Science & Biotech|