Department: Sales and Marketing
Job Code: SM1801
The ideal candidate will have passion and talent in customer services. We expect you to be the reliable professional who bridges customers and internal teams to achieve best business outcome. Candidates should be result-driven, able to communicate between teams and finding best balance between customers’ needs and internal target. .
The candidate will be responsible for the following job assignments:
- Remain frequent contact with the people in the allocated customer accounts
- Respond to complaint and resolve issues aiming to the balance between customer satisfaction and company benefits
- Quote and negotiate business terms and agreement and keep sales records
- Unearth the new opportunities from existing customers and pursue new customers
- Compile business reports and regular update status to the reporting manager
- Tasks assigned by group
Bachelor’s in Engineering or Business related degrees.
2 years of sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, and customers.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and active listening skill
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to demonstrate sensitivity, tact and professionalism in dealing with others; a team player with positive attitude.
- Self-motivate and ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment.
- High degree of integrity, ethics and dedication to meeting and exceeding goals.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to travel 10-20%
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration|