*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
Ideal candidate must be very customer service oriented, professional, and self motivated. Experience and Duties include but not limited to:
- Handling SGA in YMSE and trucker PA conversion for payment.
- Review proper authorization, adequate document, and compliance with procedure for all invoices.
- Coordinate FRME and truckers for invoice payment issues. Answer vendor’s inquiries. Assist HQ in clarifying disputes in trucker invoice and promote Quick Pay Program.
- Assist local user in solving internal data convert problem between Web/YMSE/YMAA.
- Handle ocean freight/per diem refund matters in AFSYS and ACCINV collection.
- Maintain 1099 system, update W-9 list and prepare all document for filing.
- Backup colleague and temporarily assigned accounting matters.
- All other functions as directed by management
- College degree preferred (AAS Accounting or Accounting Background)
- Solid computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- Willingness to help where needed
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to respond quickly to customer requests
– Ability to work in a team environment
Interested applicants should contact local Human Resources.
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Auditing, Communication, Data Management, Urban Planning|