Data Entry/ Bookkeeping Assistant
Wang & Company CPA's
Posted 3 weeks ago
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Authorized to work in USA
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese a Plus
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- Experience with multiple entities is preferred
Contact Person Information
Name: June Huang
Company: Wang & Company CPA’s
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Analytical, Auditing, Business Administration, Customer Service, Data Management, Document Control, Finance, Leadership, Office Assistance, Project Management, Quality Control|