- Location :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Employee Type
Our Houston office is looking for a Civil Engineer with 3-10 years of experience to join our growing municipal water/wastewater practice!
The ideal candidate will be a P.E. with 4 or more years of relevant municipal engineering experience including designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling (using programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater, etc.). Candidate will be responsible for managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members along with helping provide a vision for our Water/Wastewater growth in Houston.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Current P.E. registration in the State of Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 3- 10 years of relevant municipal engineering design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Design/Drafting, Drainage/Plumbing, Engineering, Hydrology/Hydraulics, Industrial, Project Management, Water Resources, Water Utilities|