Job Code: SPD1804
We are seeking a Cleanroom Manager who will primarily be responsible for monitor, maintain and upgrade the cleanroom environment to meet manufacturing requirement.
- Monitor the cleanroom environment for temperature, humidity, pressure, particulate, and contamination data by routine tracking a number of sensors and systems.
- Log, track, analyze data and recommend actions to keep cleanroom operations within controlled limits.
- Track and log maintenance and calibration schedules of instruments. Recommend replacement or renovation as required.
- Establish maintenance strategies and procedures to improve operating efficiencies .
- Recommend and establish specifications for optimizing the airflow dynamics (velocity, direction, pressure)
- Plan, direct, and coordinate cleanroom build-out, equipment installation and upgrade.
- Review and approve consumable materials to be used within the facility .
- Work with facility team to manage daily facility operations and resolve any escalated issues.
- Coordinate repair and preventative maintenance of facilities and equipment..
- Coordinate with environmental health and safety team on chemical handling and disposal protocols .
- Develop standard operating procedures and assist in implementation.
- Train team members on new systems and proper operations appropriate for cleanroom operations.
- Partner with floor and production managers to provide engineering and technical oversight. .
- Perform cost/benefit analysis and provide engineering recommendation as needed for new systems or replacement of existing systems.
- Effectively communicate status, timelines and critical issues to all levels of the organization.
- Works in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Semiconductor or other cleanroom manufacturing or research facilities.
- Good technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment and HVAC systems.
- Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing Principles.
- High vacuum system operation, chemicals, high pressure and/or toxic gas handling experiences.
- Ability to investigate and lead solutions to manufacturing constraint issues.
- Strong leadership and relation building skills.
- Effective communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with company employees and outside contractors.
- Ability to perform complex tasks in multiple areas.
• Houston, TX
|Job Category||Engineering, Mechanical, Repair/Maintenance|