With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Field Engineer Intern! There are three options for this internship – a Co-Op running from January-August, a Co-Op running from May-December, or a summer internship.
- Assist superintendents on-site with daily duties including assisting with project document flow, scheduling, quality control, safety and other duties specific to the project
- Develop a first-hand understanding of job-site coordination, scheduling, quality control and safety
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Construction Engineering/Management or closely-related field
- Able to work 40 hours a week during the summer internship
- At least one summer of construction work experience
- Be within 18 months of graduating
- Have a general knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control methods
- Can perform mathematical calculations
- Can read and understand contracts, specifications and architectural and engineering drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Co-Ops are preferred, but we are open to summer internships as well
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan Companies US, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE.
To view an EEO is the Law Poster that is optimized for screen readers, CLICK HERE.