With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for a Project Manager I to join our National team in Houston!
Do you bring at least 4-6 years of successful project management experience in Mission Critical industry? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative workspace? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Manages assigned project team members and subcontractors.
- Cultivate and grow project owner relationships and relationships with all professional groups involved.
- Engagement in the project preconstruction process including developing bid procedures, bid reviews, vendor & subcontractor qualifications, estimating, and scheduling.
- Management of Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program and required commissioning processes.
- Proved leadership in construction risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and budget decisions.
- Travel as needed for projects.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Lead Construction progress meetings.
- Oversee design development
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering/Management and at least 4-6 years of proven experience in the Mission Critical industry. You must also be able and willing to travel for projects.
You will really stand out if you:
- Process proven knowledge of complex mission critical MEP systems.
- Have an established thorough understanding of early turnover dates and mission critical commissioning processes.
- Experience with critical work Methods of Procedures process.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Procore, P6, and other management tools.
- Communicate proactively and effectively, focus on customers, and display a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan Companies US, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE.
To view an EEO is the Law Poster that is optimized for screen readers, CLICK HERE.
If we can help accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please note: Our accommodation specialist is unable to provide application status updates.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.