光 鹽 社
Light and Salt Association
3535 Briarpark Dr. Suite 135, Houston, TX 77042
www.light-salt.org, phone: (713) 988-4724, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator/Navigator
The Project Coordinator/Navigator reports to the Program Manager/Project Director and is responsible for
community outreach and benefit enrollment assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend and complete required online or in-person trainings.
- Provide enrollment and post-enrollment assistance services to consumers in the Marketplace,
Medicaid/CHIP programs, Medicare, or other government benefit programs.
- Maintain database, compile service data and records, and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Assist the Project Director in preparing educational materials and flyers.
- Conduct community outreach events and promote LSA projects.
- Must be able to work at a flexible schedule and be able to drive to community.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in any of the following fields: communication, social work, sociology,
nutrition, public health, political sciences, psychology, or other health-related fields
- IT-competent and proficient in Microsoft Office and tracking databases.
- Must be able to utilize the Internet (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and connect with others and forge strong relationships
- Committed to the mission of the Light and Salt Association
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information according to HIPPA standards
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines
- Experience working with communities.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
Bilingual background, fluent in English and Chinese both oral and writing
Please email your resume to email@example.com, thanks!
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Engineering, Environmental, Hardware/Software Support, Industrial, Information Technology, Lab Management, Laboratory, Leadership, Management, Network Administration, Occupational Safety, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control, Research Development|