CMT Project Manager
Riner Engineering, Inc. (RINER) is a privately held Texas corporation specializing in geotechnical engineering (GEO) and construction materials testing and inspection (CMT). RINER has offices in Houston (corporate), Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas. RINER owns and operates truck-, track-, and buggy-mounted drilling rigs and maintains full-service soil and CMT laboratories accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) and by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO).
With a staff of 160+, including engineers, project managers, technicians, and support staff, we are positioned to handle any area project, small to large. Since 2006, we have successfully completed thousands of projects throughout the state of Texas and serviced private and public clients across multiple industries. We understand the needs of development professionals and provide practical, cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
- 10 paid vacation days per year accrued on a bi-weekly basis beginning with date of employment.
- 5 paid sick days per year accrued on a bi-weekly basis beginning with date of employment.
- Parental leave.
- 100% company paid medical coverage through our basic health care plan.
- 50% company paid dental and vision coverage.
- Life and accidental death coverage of $20,000 provided by the company.
- 401K retirement savings plan eligibility begins after six months of employment. Company matching of 3%, based on gross regular pay rate.
- Long term disability.
RINER strongly believes in the well being of our team members. RINER believes in developing our team members so that their skills and experience grow as RINER succeeds. Salary and benefit packages are competitive within the industry and commensurate with applicant experience.
RINER is interested in speaking with you about advancing your career and becoming an important contributor to our success. Complete our online application form to begin the process of onboarding with RINER.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Engineering, Environmental, Hardware/Software Support, Industrial, Information Technology, Lab Management, Laboratory, Leadership, Management, Network Administration, Occupational Safety, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control, Research Development|