- Requisition #
- # of Openings
Serves as a co-project lead in all annual processes, i.e. Merit and Bonus for training and development purposes. Provides back-up and support to all levels of the Compensation Team which can occur in the Compensation role. Researches and assists in the development, documentation and administration of Compensation programs, policies and procedures, salary guidelines and job evaluations. Conducts and participates in salary surveys.
Education: College Degree – Bachelors Level – Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills are required, i.e. Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task critical.
- Must have ability to deal with highly confidential materials and topics professionally.
- SAP & OpenText experience preferred.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 2 years.
- Identifies compensation processes and is a critical part of the development of salary administration guidelines and compensation procedures. Prepares salary recommendations for bona fide promotions, band promotions and level movements. Ensures compliance with organizational policies and procedures. Tracks all organizational changes and gathers the appropriate source documentation to ensure all salary recommendations for bonafide promotions, band promotions and level movements have the appropriate approvals for recommendations prior to SAP implementation or employee communication.
- Serves as co-project lead to assist in the implementation of all annual processes, including Merit and Bonus. Assists in any other General Compensation activity supporting the development, implementation and administration of Company Compensation related programs for all salaried employees across all locations.
- Assists in the completion of a large number of surveys covering exempt and nonexempt positions under the review of a Senior Compensation Analyst. Involves Subject Matter Expert/department management in benchmark job matching, in the case of new surveys or jobs and implements a periodic review schedule with department management.
- Supports job evaluation activities and prepares, researches, and finalizes information for the compensation approval process
- Provides support in the development of job specifications insuring consistency with other jobs in the same band and family progressions. Helps in the completion of market analyses for focused technical areas such as Engineering, I.T., Audit, etc. and makes recommendations for action as needed to maintain competitive position.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Industrial, Inventory Control, Management, Project Management|