* indicates an internal reference can be offered on your behalf by a current employee. Please contact us.
Energy Transfer is one of the largest and most diversified midstream energy companies in the country which owns and operates approximately 90,000 miles of natural gas, crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids pipelines, terminals, and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, and refined products.
This position will be responsible for creating and changing vendor and customer master data in SAP S/4. This involves knowledge of essential business partner requirements. This position will responsible for researching current master data to determine the best course of action for requests to add and change business partner profiles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and Update Vendor/Customer accounts in SAP S4 system
- Follow up with internal employees or vendors for W-9 forms and required documentation
- Compile daily Vendor/Customer add/change reports and all back up using Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Update vendor withholding information
- Ability to handle a large volume and stay within our SOX deadline
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System of Record Experience
- Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable Experience
- Basic Excel Knowledge – Formulas, Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Adobe Acrobat Pro – Basic knowledge to edit and compile files
- 1099/W9 reporting experience
- Vendor/Customer Master Data experience is a preferred
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Management|