*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
Sunoco Partners and Marketing, LLC a division of Energy Transfer, is currently seeking a dynamic, personable, and professional associate who will be responsible for analyzing, gathering, and interpreting data, as well as developing business reports, for crude oil division order, regulatory, and payment functions. This position is part of the Accounting and Finance organization and supports the Crude Oil Acquisition and Marketing segment of the Organization. The position will involve working closely with Deal Capture, Division Order, Regulatory, and IT. This position will reside in the back office of the organization
- Design and prepare business analysis and reporting tools for Deal Capture and Contract Administration
- Analyze metrics as they relate to Deal Capture and Contract Administration processes and procedures
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and periodic reports for various stakeholders
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form for management
- Collaborate across business teams and leadership to develop reports that support Deal Capture and Contract Administration as well as other back office functions
- Conduct report and data audits to ensure a high level of accuracy for both reporting tools and data inputs
- Identify patterns and trends to develop actionable steps to improve processes and optimize results
- Provide timely analysis to support for business decisions
- Gain knowledge of deal set up and marketing contracts, as well as downstream functions, including division order processes and regulatory requirements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by management
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or Information Systems preferred, or additional equivalent experience.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create reports, pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to disseminate large volumes of data to identify trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to all levels of the organization
- Highly detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime during key periods.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- General knowledge of accounting information systems, business operations, processes and information flow
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must.
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- SQL and VBA a plus.
- SAP or Rightangle experience a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
|Job Category||Analytical, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Management, Design/Drafting, Finance, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Network Administration, Software Development|