The Digital Avatar team is looking for an experienced full stack Senior Software Developer to build a platform as a service offering that will provide a scalable, cloud-based platform for deploying digital avatars (twins). This is on opportunity to work on a cutting-edge product used to solve a wide variety of engineering problems. The team environment is collaborative and values discussion and feedback as essential parts of delivering a successful solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Microservices using Java and Angular and deployed with Docker and Kubernetes
- Operate in a dynamic Agile development environment and deliver significant functionality every sprint
- Work collaboratively in a diverse environment that values discussion and feedback as part of delivering a successful solution
- Own delivery of features and assigned use cases including testing and QA/QC to ensure solution meets requirements
- Maintain code quality, and documentation
- Coordinates design and integrity among system elements as they are being developed
- Work closely with architects, product owners and other team members in delivering solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience and a BS or MS in Computer Science documentacion communication inprve
- Experience implementing solutions in Java 12+, Springboot 2.3.0+
- Experience with SQL databases, PostgreSQL, a plus
- Good knowledge of Docker configuration
- Comfortable with Linux bash scripting
- Experience in SQL Database design
- Experience with microservices, container-based architectures, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Scripting and library development in Python 3+
- Web development with Angular 9+
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
|Job Category||Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Software Development|