Phillips 66 & YOU – Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2021.
The Director of P66 Midstream Cybersecurity reports directly to the Project Services Manager. This role provides leadership and charts the direction of the P66 Midstream Organization Automation Specialists, I&E Supervisors, I&E Technicians and management for the OT aspects of the Process Control Network system and cybersecurity. The candidate will work closely with the Region Automation Specialists, IT Cybersecurity personnel to coordinate Policy, Procedures, Roles and Responsibilities, Training and communications for P66 Midstream Cyber events and issues.
They will serve in a liaison role to ensure implementation of cybersecurity standards, procedures and tools to ensure secure PCN site systems. They will provide security advice on Midstream PCN assets.
Responsibilities May Include
- Engenders the development of Midstream OT centric cybersecurity program and processes
- Provide direction for Midstream data and cybersecurity protection, oversee OT technology governance and policies
- Develop Midstream OT cybersecurity strategy, cybersecurity awareness programs, cybersecurity architecture and security incident response
- Provide strategic risk governance for Midstream OT projects, including evaluation and recommendation of OT technical controls
- Leads forensic efforts in the event of cybersecurity incidents
- Develop cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting
- Strong emotional intelligence with demonstrated sustained leadership in a large organization involving Operations and Technology personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment with strong written and oral communication skills
- Educates Midstream and P66 leaders on cybersecurity risk and mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with Midstream and P66 compliance teams when needed, coordinate with Midstream teams for both internal and external audits to ensure cybersecurity programs comply with relevant laws, regulation and policies
- Coordinate and perform cybersecurity vulnerability assessments and provide SME support
- Research and evaluate cybersecurity threats and OT trends and develop appropriate security controls.
- Oversee cybersecurity awareness literature and programs
- Oversee cybersecurity disaster recovery policies and plans to align with Midstream management goals.
- Supervise staff as assigned in the performance of their job duties.
- Support Project Management staff to address external data sharing and appropriate security controls
- Stay current on Pipeline Industry and regulatory trends to incorporate into Midstream standards and practices
- Develops, maintains, and publishes up to date cybersecurity guidelines, policies and standards.
- Develops, maintains, and publishes required Midstream cybersecurity program and oversees training and communication to responsible personnel for compliance
- Promotes a culture that delivers excellent HSE performance
- Assures full compliance with all regulatory and P66 Company policies and procedures
- Captures best practices and interprets Industry Regulations for introduction into Company Policies and Standards.
- Work with management, region personnel and industry experts for refinements to processes and procedures for identified cybersecurity issues.
- Delivers Operational Security and consulting at a senior level with little supervision or instruction.
- Analyze and manage security technologies to provide detective and preventative capabilities.
- Champion change through individual efforts and team leadership.
- Oversee ICS MOC processes and reviews to ensure compliance with cybersecurity policy
- Cybersecurity Review of PCN network strategies and solutions
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Verbal and communications skills required for working with multiple levels of management and technical personnel
- 5 or more years of experience in Pipelines and Terminals operations, or Midstream industry
- Willing and able to travel 30% of the time
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
- Master’s degree in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Compute Science, Electronics Technology, Information Technology
- 10 or more years of experience in Pipelines and Terminals operations or Midstream industry
- 5 or more years of experience within the last 10 years of experience in a field related to cybersecurity
- Strong knowledge of PCN equipment and systems
- Familiarity with the following OT Industry governances:
- NIST SP 800-171
- CIS Controls V8
- NIST CFS v7.1
- CERT RMM
- NIST SP 800-53 Rev 4
Phillips 66’s Midstream business is a safe, reliable and trusted logistics provider for the movement and storage of liquid or gas energy via pipelines or terminals. We are an industry leader in logistics and operate or manage more than 21,000 miles of pipelines that transport crude oil from oil fields to refineries and finished products from a refineries to storage terminals. We operate 39 terminals that supply finished products to consumer gas stations, as well as crude oil and NGL storage terminals and NGL fractionation facilities. We also provide the connectivity between the various Phillips 66 business units.
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 9, 2021.
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 54348
Location: Texas – Houston
Job Field: Operations
Division : Midstream Operations
Technical Req : No
|Job Category||Analytical, Automation, Construction, Electrical, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Network Administration, Occupational Safety, Project Management, Security, Supervision, Traffic/Transportation|