Text IQ is a B2B Artificial Intelligence company with a reimagined approach to managing and mitigating risks derived from enterprise data. Text IQ’s Unstructured Data Platform uses AI to help Global 2000s and government agencies around the world protect sensitive information with ease and speed, providing the freedom to grow.
Since its founding in 2014, Text IQ has achieved record growth in revenue and headcount. Named to the AI Top 100 and featured in TechCrunch and Forbes, Text IQ’s AI solutions have been implemented at some of the world’s leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations and has the backing of executives from Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Verizon, Oracle, and Apple in addition to top venture capital firms including FirstMark Capital, Sierra Ventures, and Floodgate.
Your opportunity for Impact
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will have the opportunity to develop the strategy and execute the tactics that will define a new category for AI-driven solutions that address global privacy and risk in unstructured information. This is a critical position that will have a direct impact on accelerating the growth of the company.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing leader, eager to work cross-functionally with the sales, product, engineering and customer success teams, as well as with the executive team directly. You will own the foundation of all our marketing: exceptional positioning, differentiated messaging and powerful storytelling. This hands-on role also includes competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches and collateral.
The perfect candidate comes from a technology startup background, has a demonstrated track record of success in driving solution success, knows how to create quality content quickly, and is open to wearing many hats.
What you’ll do in this role
- Demonstrate market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers: who are they and their key buying criteria
- Map and analyze the competitive landscape, and educate the sales team on Text IQ’s competitive positioning and value propositions
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop product positioning and messaging assets and translate complex technical language into business value propositions that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Manage relationships with analysts and other market influencers, communicating to and educating other thought leaders
- Understand and document our buyers’ processes, including where they acquire information and the who, what, when, and why factors that guide their decision-making
- Own the education and enablement of our sales teams around the user, the product, the market and our competitors; develop internal tools and external collateral and provide insights for use
- Develop new product launch strategies and coordinate all the moving parts of these launches
What you will bring
- Strategic thinker with 5-10 years of experience in a B2B product marketing role, ideally in the enterprise categories of data, privacy or security
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Demonstrated experience working closely with an enterprise sales organization
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills; a passion for product storytelling
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- First-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills with direct reports and peers, resilience in the face of natural change in a fast-moving start up environment and creative skills for envisioning new solutions and approaches
- A competitive spirit and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
At Text IQ, we believe that our team members are the most critical building block of our success. When you join Text IQ, you join a people-centric culture where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading companies in the world, and the most talented people in the industry. We invest in talented people and give them room to grow and innovate.
We believe every Text IQ team member has a right to affordable healthcare, retirement, vacation, and other company perks. Our People team is constantly coming up with new ideas to support our people’s health, happiness and professional development. We offer a comprehensive with benefits package, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- High level of autonomy
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Company-paid health & dental insurance with optional vision, life, and disability choices
- WFH Stipend
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Referral bonus
Text IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Business Administration, Communication, Management, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing|