* indicates an internal reference can be offered on your behalf by a current employee. Please contact us.
DUTIES/FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle vessel closings for East Coast sailings
- Follow up on booking status
- Handle vessel reports, HAZ manifest, Reefer manifest & Out of Gauge manifest
- Assist customers with any problem they may have.
- Assist customers with vessel schedule
- All other functions as directed by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills with MS Excel, Outlook email applications
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to handle large volume customer e-mail
- Ability to handle vendor’s inquiries
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please send all resumes directly to me no later than COB, Friday, 7/31st.
|Job Category||Communication, Customer Service, Industrial, Information Technology|