TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in ground-breaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is an engineering consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
Our Environmental Sector delivers comprehensive environmental solutions to meet the full project lifecycle needs of clients in renewable energy, oil & gas, transportation, and manufacturing industries. With one of the largest multimedia air and land permitting and compliance teams in the country, we support client success in manufacturing and industry, liquids delivery and processing, natural gas storage and delivery, power generation and delivery, and transportation projects.
The Emission Testing business unit of the Air Group is specifically seeking a Lead Sales Representative. We will leverage our previous success and technological innovation to reach new customers to accelerate growth. This position requires a person with demonstrated expertise in industrial sales in a role that will identify opportunities and cultivate new client relationships across the US. Previous experience with environmental consulting services is strongly preferred but not mandatory. With more than 150 air quality scientists and engineers operating from a network of 19 offices, TRC’s Air Group offers unparalleled breadth and depth of air quality testing capabilities. The position will report to the Emission Testing Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Source testing for air quality permit compliance and MACT demonstrations, relative accuracy test audits (RATAs), trial burns, engineering studies and control device evaluations.
- Advanced testing capabilities using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and gas chromatography (GC).
- Temporary continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS).
- Ambient air and meteorological monitoring.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Have a minimum of seven years of direct industrial sales experience — previous experience with Source Testing services is preferred but not required.
- Reach out directly to new clients to identify opportunities, define their selection criteria and cultivate lasting relationships.
- Manage client information using the Sales Force CRM platform.
- Work closely with TRC market directors to present the entire suite of TRC service offerings to clients. Our sales team is a collaborative group that achieves success when we bring One TRC to market.
- Participate in strategic growth initiatives to expand TRC’s client and delivery footprint.
- Have strong written and oral communications skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.trccompanies.com/.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Document Control, Environmental, Industrial, Project Management, Quality Control, Sales & Marketing|