Company: METCO ENGINEERING INC.
Salary: Depending Upon The Job Skill
METCO provides customized energy solutions backed by over 15 years of industry experience and cutting-edge research. Our dedicated team develops futuristic ideas to meet energy needs with a data-driven and cost-effective approach. Our experts, from diverse and extensive backgrounds, have implemented solutions that are resilient, sustainable, and energy-efficient.
An Energy Manager at METCO Engineering Inc. is focused on managing all aspects of energy sustainability and generation projects, including HVAC and controls, contracting. Having a strong technical background and experience leading a number of teams, the Energy Manager works to ensure client satisfaction, maximum resource exploitation, optimum budget utilization, effective work scheduling, and successful project completion. Energy efficiency analysis and reporting is also a prime objective, with the Energy Manager supervising, implementing, organizing, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct ASHRAE LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 on-site energy audits
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, gain a comprehensive understanding of their operation enabling the establishment of an offering which meets their objectives
- Perform fieldwork to develop energy baselines and completing measurement and verification (M&V)
- Provide the leadership for the portfolio-wide energy management plans and integrate the processes into facilities and project management operations
- Lead customer visits through the support of METCO’s team, utility managers, etc. and support the development of new energy efficiency projects
- Manage projects aimed at saving energy for commercial, industrial, manufacturing, government, educational, healthcare, and a variety of other sectors
- Develop scope of work, bid and manage the implementation of energy conservation projects
- Analyze energy data and provide client reports on project performance
- Ensure quality control, on-time and within-budget project completion while surpassing customer expectations and satisfying requirements for operation
- Conduct equipment evaluation and provide recommendations based on customer requirements
- Report and document project progress, based on which update the project schedule and monitor the project timeline to effectively manage critical assignments and outstanding items
- Assist our Sales team with quote preparation and proposals
- Ensure compliance with safety and energy standards
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or Project Management
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of applied experience in engineering, construction, energy or HVAC controls project management
- Skills: Project management and administration skills, along with extensive technical and engineering knowledge
- Prefer Certified Energy Manager certification
- Experience with safety standards compliance and reporting, mechanical and electrical system development, and project management practices, codes, and regulations
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, with on-time and within-budget delivery, and of fostering positive business relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal, written, computer communication and technical presentation skills, with MS Office proficiency
- Ability to use Energy Modeling Software, ie, eQuest, AutoCAD Green Building Studio.
- Working knowledge of building automation and control systems
- Additional experience in resource management, manpower planning, and team leadership
METCO Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. METCO Engineering Inc. is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Please share your resume at email@example.com with the subject line “Energy Manager-Houston.”
|Job Category||Business Administration, Engineering, Project Management|