WHO WE ARE
Responsible for technical sales support on Advanced Voice services to achieve target budget for the sales professionals with which they are aligned. Act as the technical expert during the presales process and provide experienced support to the customer’s technical team to bridge their need with Comcast services and products. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company’s voice product lines including Comcast Managed Voice, PRI, SIP Trunks, Hospitality and BCI services as a bundle or standalone offer.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
– Analyze customer requirements and needs to understand how Comcast products and services can be applied to meet the needs of the customer.
– Translate technical design requirements and create and deliver sales presentations that demonstrate technical knowledge of Comcast products and services.
– Prepare proposals that include cost effective solutions for customers while solving potential configuration challenges.
– Recommend appropriate product bundles with accurate pricing promotional discounts for multi-product orders.
– Set appropriate expectations and follow up with the customer on project timeline and completion.
– Drive sales closure to shorten the sales cycle and ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
– Train and coach sales professionals to understand and successfully sell advanced voice solutions.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
– CCDA/CCNA preferred
– Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, CCDA/CCNA, Engineering, Network Administration|