- Location : Location
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Employee Type
Kimley-Horn’s land development team is looking for an experienced civil engineering graduate to join our Houston office.
As an analyst with Kimley-Horn, you will benefit from hands-on experience, technical and consulting trainings, mentorship opportunities, and developmental programs geared towards growing Kimley-Horn’s next generation of leaders. You will also gain exposure to client interactions and project financials. As a valuable addition to our team, you will solve complex problems, assist project managers, and collaborate with partners to produce our clients’ visions for the future built environment.
– Have a BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of Civil Engineering
– Strong communication, leadership and technical skills
– Must possess the “Engineer-In-Training” or “Engineering Intern” certification
– Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
– 2+ years experience with a civil engineering design firm
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, AutoCAD, Communication, Design/Drafting, Engineering, Industrial, Management, Project Management|