Job ID: FIN00533
Posted on: 8/10/2021 7:57:18 PM
Location: Houston, TX US
Learn more in the “About Us” section of our careers web site.
As the Financial Manager, you will assist with Corporate financial planning, forecasting and analysis for both long-term and short-term capital and operating plan development, expenditure management, and variance analysis. Works closely with key stakeholders and management to drive continuous improvement.
Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manages the continued improvement and regular updating of a ten-year consolidated corporate model. Includes all corporate level forecasting, sensitivity, and case analysis.
- Leads the preparation of the ten-year financial plan for the company within the corporate model.
- Works with Accounting, Regulatory, Operations, Management, and Financial Planning to assist in the development of business and regulatory strategy. Perform analysis on strategic decisions.
- Expand the company’s ability to utilize driver-based planning.
- Drive continuous improvement mindset and develop innovative processes, procedures and/or tools to support analysis of business performance.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Seek and identify financial opportunities and risks for the firm.
- Work directly with VP/ Directors/ Managers / Analysts to provide general financial support, including but not limited to activities such as ad hoc financial analysis, financial modeling, strategic plans and business case scenario analysis.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of work experience. Utility or Power Generation experience preferred.
- Requires excellent excel skills.
Job Location: Houston, TX
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Business Administration, Data Management, Finance, Management, Project Management, Public Relations|