Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Working from a home office you will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Healthcare PPE organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products and solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers. Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
Expected travel = 50%
Valid driver’s license
Must be able to lift 20 lbs
Manage and Plan Accounts
Negotiate and Close
Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical degree in a healthcare related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare sales at IDN level
- Significant experience in PPE Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- JOB ID: req242340
- Category: Sales
- Location: 2327 Commerce St #200,Houston,Texas,77002,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Communication, Health Care, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing|