$16/hr- please do not apply if you will not accept the position at $16/hr.
Job Summary: Provides technical support to users for computer-related technical problems on assigned account(s). Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed. Essential Job Functions
- Answers help desk telephones and responds to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
Basic / Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer support
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer-related problems
- Experience with company escalation policy
- One or more years experience with MS Office 2003+, Outlook, Windows XP/Vista/7, Active Directory,
|Job Category||Information Technology, Network Administration|