Aitken Manufacturing (a subsidiary of DBM Global) is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative at our headquarters. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential customers, thereby generating new business and sales leads for the Aitken sales groups. A career with Aitken offers high-visibility, growth opportunities, and fast-paced work in an expanding organization.
Our Employee Value Proposition
Aitken will offer a competitive market-based salary and comprehensive health insurance benefits. We are committed to professional development and growing our business. We are looking for a professional with a growth mindset who desires a progressive career move for a long-term period.
- Position requires involvement for the purpose of business development for the sales department
- Manage project for internal/external customers
- Estimate a specific product line, construct quotations, and submit client quotations with limited supervision
- Ensure that bids and proposals are completed per the customer requirements
- Develop and document customer requirements
- Utilize strong sales skills to influence customer decisions
- Portray a positive image of the company
- Work collaboratively with all company departments
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of five (5) years of related experience. Associate or Bachelor’s degree may substitute for related experience.
Specialized Knowledge is also required in the following areas: Position requires strong public speaking and presentation skills. The candidate must have a professional demeanor and an ability to communicate effectively with executive level individuals from various companies and industries. Basic working knowledge of Aitken product line, estimating procedure, order entry, and quotation systems.
Software & Technology
Position will require the frequent use and knowledge of MS Windows 10, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Aitken propriety applications.
Aitken Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer with and Affirmative Action Plan.
*Recruiters* – Resumes submitted without current/valid vendor agreement will become property of Aitken. Any recruiting/staffing firm or agency wishing to do business with Aitken must contact the Talent Acquisition Department at (602) 687-1699. Recruiting/staffing firms may NOT contact hiring managers directly. Firms that do not honor this request will be removed from consideration.
|Job Category||Communication, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing|