Job ID: QUA00532
Posted on: 8/9/2021 11:59:25 PM
Location: Houston, TX US
Learn more in the “About Us” section of our careers web site.
As the IT Architecture III, you will be responsible for developing and operationalizing enterprise analytics solutions and architecture. Primary duties include collaborating with various business units, designing solutions and architecture, applying analytical techniques to extract value large amounts of data at rest and in motion, and communicating results.
Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Partner with various business units such as electric and gas operations, marketing, load forecasting, supply chain, asset management, safety, etc. to design, implement, and lead data driven solutions
- Think creatively to brainstorm innovative ways of using data to address business problems
- Understand the challenges clients have and provide a solution using data
- Communicate complex analytical analysis in a way which can be understood by a broad audience
- Ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level
- Ability to think creatively of how to utilize data to solve business problems
- Experience working with data exploration and dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SAP Lumira, etc.
- Ability to coach and train others on how to develop analytical insights
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an analytical related role
- Experience developing and deploying analytical models using a data scientist workflow i.e. analysis, preprocessing, feature engineering, model training, model evaluation, and model deployment
- Experience extracting and transforming data from a variety of information platforms using tools such as SAP Data Services, Nifi, and Kafka.
- Proficiency in data mining and data cleanup on large datasets
Preferred Experience, Education and Skills:
- Post-graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering is a nice to have.
- Experience with open source deep learning such a TensorFlow is a nice to have
Job Location: Houston, TX
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
|Job Category||Analytical, Architecture, Computer Science, Data Management, Design/Drafting, Electrical, Engineering, Hardware/Software Support, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Project Management|