- Responsible for the entire life cycle of small, medium, and large projects from planning, managing, monitoring, and closing of IT projects.
- Work with internal, third-party, and Business resources to plan, manage, monitor, close projects, and ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction prior to closing projects.
- Collaborate with Project Sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine, as necessary.
- Develop and Facilitate Agile SCRUM ceremonies and project meetings
- Develop and implement change and communication management.
- Project scope and risk management.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Consolidate project status reporting across multiple projects.
- Present oral and written project reporting to appropriate levels of management.
- College degree in Computer Science/MIS or a related discipline required.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in an IT Project Management role.
- Experience with Software Development Projects
- Experience leading a project team with internal and external resources
- PMP certification preferred.
- Agile/SCRUM certification preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps experience a plus
- MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project required.
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Management, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Network Administration, Project Management|