Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be accountable for sales of Analytical & Force Measurement Sales, you will work directly with Original Equipment manufacturer (OEMS), front-end sales and service leadership on bidding strategy, product positioning, key account management and overall pursuit of business growth opportunities. You will join a high-performance account management team with the collective passion and high energy to deliver the division growth plan according to market needs, division strategy and targets. Reporting to the Manager, Industry & Account Management, you will use your experience and drive to build enduring customer relationships through excellent service.
- Serve as the capture team lead on key must win projects for all assigned accounts.
- Develop strategic growth and business plans that drive and support long-term profitable growth, tracking and reporting performance metrics within the Salesforce (SFDC) tool.
- Develop both the short and long-term plans in close collaboration with Front End Sales (FES) and service to grow the government services business.
- Work with and leverage the entire ABB organization to expand product offerings including the complete Process Automation Measurement & Analytics (PAMA) division portfolio.
- Maintain a portfolio of end user project opportunities within SFDC and drive regular cadence with capture teams to position ABB in the best possible way to win. This includes entering/initiating SFDC opportunities as well as regular reporting in SFDC of trips and customer interactions.
- Will develop “must win” project targets based on specific strategic criteria.
- Will lead and be a member of the Capture Team Selling process as needs develop.
- Build and maintain government and associated OEM network to increase the division’s growth opportunities.
- Must be able to communicate both the ‘big picture’ and the ‘little details’ to a widespread virtual team, motivate them to action, and manage their activities (without the benefit of direct report relationships).
- Develop new business from existing accounts while identifying potentially new accounts.
- Will report assigned account status on a monthly cadence.
- Will seek to understand and drive inclusion of products on AVLs and in OEM contracts where applicable.
- Bachelors degree in a technical and or business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in account sales and/or business management.
- Leadership experience in sales, engineering and operational projects.
- Experience in strategic and operational planning.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and market trends.
- Highly self-directed, single contributor with demonstrated relentless sales pursuit mentality.
- Strong, well-developed verbal communication, influencing, coaching and leadership skills.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB’s Measurement & Analytics division is among the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB’s team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Publication ID: US79173458_E1
|Job Category||Admin & Clerical, Analytical, Business Administration, Communication, Management, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing|