*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
Are you interested in joining our team? Chat with our digital assistant to learn more about our company and apply right from your mobile device!
Text ETP to 25000 to get started or apply through this web posting if you prefer.
Energy Transfer, recognized by Forbes as one of America’s best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America’s energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more.
We value all of our employees who make our growth and success possible. We are proud to offer industry leading compensation, comprehensive benefits, 401(k) match with additional profit sharing, PTO and abundant career opportunities.
Come join our award winning 11,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
Energy Transfer is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity professional with a primary focus on vulnerability management to assist with managing security tools, providing techincal expertise, conducting investigations, incident response, and managing risk following industry best practices. Our Cybersecurity Team is responsible for protecting both the business and its data while preventing, monitoring and reacting to Cyber threats. In this role, the candidate will have system-wide responsibility on complex components or complex projects. This position will also assist with defining, maturing and setting the direction for standards, best practices and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support in the following areas: cloud security; architecture; risk management and assessment; security baselines and templates; incident response and disaster recovery.
- Analyzes known and emerging threats to determine risks against company assets and takes action when and where needed to both proactively protect and respond to threats.
- Supports the operation, administration, and implementation of technologies necessary to maintain Energy Transfers cyber security and compliance posture.
- Collaborates with OT and IT Teams, and others to implement and refine information security strategies that reflect best practices.
- Regularly interacts with internal and external customers on security-related projects and operational tasks.
- Investigates and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements.
- Develops documentation to support tools, proceses, investigations and incidents.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- 5+ years of progressively responsible roles in information security including most, if not all, of the following (required):
- Proven experience with Vulnerability Management technology and risk management
- Incident handling and response
- Experience with the NIST CSF
- Experience with Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with Anti-malware and EDR solutions
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to technically evaluate security technologies & provide security recommendations
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Experience with complex, multi-platform environments including SCADA and ICS
- Experience with Cisco’s security suite of products
- Familiarity with ITIL, NIST CSF, NIST SP800-82 & SP800-53
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Document Control, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Network Administration, Occupational Safety, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control, Software Development|