- Requisition #
- # of Openings
This position facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive learning and talent management data, analytics, and reporting. Significant contributions include data management for learning metrics, succession and development plans, the Leadership Rotational Program, the Educational Assistance Program, performance management, and survey and assessment results, with reporting in multiple formats for senior leadership.
- College Degree (Bachelor’s Level).
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is:
- 3 years.
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- Experience with analyzing data from multiple data sources to generate insights and solutions.
- Experience with simplifying and automating data collection and reporting processes.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- High quality data visualization design skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Query and Power BI to produce reports, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Customer focus to support teams and business units at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to collaborate and adapt in a complex and changing organization.
- Ability to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
- Dedication to continuous learning of relevant technical skills and new technologies.
List any specialized training or unique skills preferred:
- Experience with Learning and Talent Management data analysis.
- Experience with data science techniques such as statistical modeling (correlations, regressions, etc.) and predictive analytics.
- Experience with VBA, VBScript, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills.
- Experience with HRIS (SAP) queries.
- Data Analytics: Responsible for: (1) collecting and integrating learning and talent management data from a variety of sources (HRIS, Learning Management System, training vendors, survey and assessment results, etc.), (2) performing data clean-up to ensure accuracy and consistency, (3) troubleshooting data integrity issues, and (4) analyzing data and providing meaningful insights to identify risks, needs, and solutions, with predictive analytics and modeling where applicable.
- Data Reporting: Responsible for: (1) synthesizing data into easy to interpret formats, (2) using data visualization in a variety of views to graphically represent data, (3) producing reports that are user friendly with instructional guides and training to others as needed, and (4) leveraging capabilities in Excel and PowerBI to produce interactive dashboards.
- Other Duties: Responsible for: (1) administering the Leadership Rotational Program and conducting analysis and reporting on the program’s effectiveness, (2) presenting data analytics and reporting to key stakeholders, and (3) collaborating with Manager on the design of performance and talent management tools/technology and leading the implementation of new technologies.
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Analytical, Auditing, Business Administration, Data Management, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Quality Control|