- Responsible for all administrative support functions for the Manager of New Home Starts
- Prepare and maintain construction documents for the department
- Prepare and distribute memos, letters, policy changes, reports, etc. the New Home Starts Department.
- Assist in the maintenance and distribution of various materials related to New Home Starts
- Assist with the purchase of permits and job related documents
- Update dates in the department calendar
- Prepare instructional material, handouts and forms for the department
- Coordinate travel arrangements when needed
- Coordinate interdepartmental conference calls and meetings.
- Research/analyze miscellaneous new home starts projects.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including those set forth in writing in the Employee Handbook and elsewhere.
- Maintain level of decorum and professionalism expected of all company employees.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Requires at least 3 years of relevant administrative support experience.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Must be regularly available and willing to work at least full workdays from Monday through Friday and such other hours as the Company determines are necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; write; sit; use a computer; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may rarely lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include visual perception, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Document Control, Project Management, Public Relations|