Stafford, TX, US, 77477
CONNECT WITH A STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR-GULF COAST-APPLY TODAY!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Operations Director with FCX Performance/Baro Controls. You will be a part of FCX’s management team and will energize, motivate, and drive sales teams to create sales growth and increase the profitability of the assigned sales division. Travel requirements will be dependent on area of responsibility.
- Lead Inside Sales Staff and Operations Associates in the achievement of operational efficiency.
- Work with Sales Management and Purchasing to branch product availability to meet customer requests.
- Orchestrate existing training programs to entire Inside Sales staff to maintain the highest technical expertise in the industry.
- Identify and analyze process improvement opportunities and implement changes.
- Effectively manage Location Quality Assurance Programs.
- Collaborate with Inside/Outside Sales and Operations teams to ensure alignment of overall business and financial objectives.
- Maximize gross profit opportunities.
- Develop goals and tools to measure individual and team performance. Provide formal & informal feedback and coaching to assigned team members to maximize performance.
- Ensure Inside Technical Sales Associates have the tools, knowledge and experience needed to grow their individual capabilities. Identify and develop high potential Inside Technical Sales associates into our next generation of leaders.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to relate to all levels of employees within the organization, as well as customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to see “big picture” within a growing organization while focusing on company expectations and continuously striving for improvement.
- Previous experience with Prophet 21 or other Distribution/CRM software highly beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; degree in Operations Management, Industrial Distribution, or Business Administration with a focus on Operations strongly desired.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Operations/Inside Sales role required; preferably in an Industrial Distribution environment.
- 2+ years prior Management experience required.
- Background in flow control; valves, control valves, valve automation, instrumentation.
- Prior experience with Process Instrumentation strongly desired.
- Prior budgeting experience strongly desired.
- Proven ability to provide maximum operational efficiency.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement.
- Comprehensive benefits package; health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match.
- Personalized training & development program.
- Career development opportunities.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded. Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Instrumentation, Quality Assurance, CRM, Management, Engineering, Technology
|Job Category||Engineering, Industrial, Information Technology, Instructional/Traiing, Quality Control|