Oracle Applications Sales – ERP/EPM/HCM/SCM
Looking to develop your already successful career in the Applications Software industry? Then Oracle offers the flawless opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success.
This is an exciting time to join Oracle with our broadening footprint and growing product range offering our clients a complete set of coordinated solutions. We are looking for a hardworking sales person to join our successful and highly motivated Applications Sales Team.
Oracle’s market-leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions that include Financials, Project Portfolio Management, Procurement, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance are shown trusted foundations for our customer’s core business operations. Whether they need a fully coordinated suite or outstanding modules, Oracle delivers cloud and on-premise ERP solutions crafted for the largest organizations as well as growing midsize enterprises.
As an experienced and multifaceted Applications Sales Manager, you will be confident in selling business applications to C Level and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding to present custom solutions to Oracle clients. You will have extensive resources available to you, including pre-sales, marketing and consulting services, allowing you to provide clients with comprehensive custom-fit solutions.
- As an Oracle Applications Sales Manager your role will be to develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets. The focus will be on ERP cloud. In addition, you also have EPM (Enterprise Performance Management), HCM (Human Capital Management) and SCM (Supply Chain Management) applications in your bag of solutions to sell.
- You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients and partners but also internally within the Oracle organization where an open and collaborative culture exists.
- Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into a business driven Oracle solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- 7+ years demonstrated ability in selling (ERP/HCM/EPM/Financials/Accounting/Supply Chain, etc.) software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team.
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales, ideally ERP/EPM/HCM/Supply Chain/Financials. Experience in Cloud sales will be a preference.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, social selling and other.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, handling virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory
- Languages Skills: English
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Regular Employee Hire
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Applied Mathematics, Finance, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Network Administration, Software Development, Supply Chain|