*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
The Principal Specialist – IT ETRM Systems is responsible for the technical development and maintenance of the Openlink Rightangle system customizations and integrations. The role requires strong leadership and mentoring capabilities as well as a deep understanding of Rightangle’s system data flow, functionality and technical architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing technical oversight for IT project delivery, including guidance on technical designs, application development, infrastructure, and integration
- Maintaining and enhancing Rightangle customizations and integrations
- Mentoring less experienced team members on Rightangle’s technical architecture and customizations
- Working with functional and business teams to ensure technical solutions meet the business requirements
- Creating and maintaining technical design documents
- Completing the analysis, development, testing and implementation of the Rightangle for system upgrades, patches and custom code releases.
- Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization
- Managing custom source code in TFS
- Following defined change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Proven ability to lead technical teams in solution delivery and influence the work efforts of non-direct reports
- Availability to support after hours on business critical situations
- Ensure requirements are being met in accordance with corporate compliance
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems or related area.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- 12+ years of experience delivering Openlink Rightangle solutions
- Proficient in C#.NET, SQL and the RightAngle.NET architecture
- Demonstrated ability in delivering technical solutions involving application development, infrastructure delivery, and system integrations
- Experience in facilitating knowledge transfer and training activities
- Familiarity with SDLC processes such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience working with ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Deep understanding of front to back office data flow in Rightangle including Lease Center
- Ability to create custom modules/reports, entity rules, extensions and complex pricing provisions
- Capable of testing business scenarios in Rightangle from deal capture to settlement
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail & ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Problem solver; can quickly assess a situation then develop and implement effective solutions
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- The Principal IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivlanent experience and 10+ years of relevant job related experience.
- Experience with Openlink Rightangle S14+ is preferred
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Business Administration, Data Management, Design/Drafting, Hardware/Software Support, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Network Administration|