About the job
Roadmunk is a high growth start-up that prides itself on being a product-led organization. We believe that market-leading SaaS companies create products that are easy to use, onboard and grow organically, and are powered by stellar customer success and support teams.
Roadmunk was born as a solution to a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to collect feedback, surface customer-driven insights and create roadmaps using one tool. So we went out and built it for ourselves, making sure it was collaborative, beautifully designed and secure.
Today, we work with thousands of forward-thinking product teams from top companies like Disney, Sonos and Under Armour. These organizations use Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and executives to customer-driven roadmaps.
What You’ll Do
Great teams and amazing teamwork is at the center of everything we do. Our product team needs to ensure that we’re building things that solve actual problems and that what we’re doing is clearly communicated to all of our customers and stakeholders — both internal and external.
In this role, you will successfully champion a product design that aligns the entire organization by working very closely with our engineering and product team to drive the best solutions for real customer problems and market opportunities.
You will be a leader in both the product space and Roadmunk. You will do this by enabling amazing internal transparency into the things we’re doing and (more importantly) the things we’re not. You’ll do that by ensuring the “why” is always clear. You’ll do that by creating the processes to open up communication, execution, and management through the entire product lifecycle. And you’ll do that by empowering a team of product designers to grow, learn, make mistakes, and ultimately succeed.
- Lead, oversee, and grow a team of high-performing product designers by communicating a vision, providing direction, mentorship, and inspiration
- Drive excellence through collaboration with product and engineering, our go-to-market teams to identify business opportunities and user needs
- Promote informed decision-making using quantitative and qualitative research to ensure users’ observability needs are understood and met
- Deliver quality user experiences that improve usability and provide meaningful value
- Drive standards for design excellence supporting our design system, principles, and guidelines
- Cultivate positive relationships with executives and peers across the organization to ensure alignment and delivery of a holistic end-to-end user experience
- Exercise strong communication and nurture a culture of contributing, feedback, and design excellence
- 7+ years of relevant design experience, ideally in enterprise software, SaaS B2C or B2B products
- 2+ years of leadership experience with direct people management
- Adept at delivering high-quality work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Test-and-learn know-how to measure and refine designs based on user and market data
- Experience attracting, hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
- Strong project management abilities
- Experience working with global teams distributed across different time zones
Roadmunk has a vibrant, highly engaged culture that has continued even as we work remotely during these difficult times. While the in-office perks such as on-site drinks and snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional visit from some four-legged colleagues have been temporarily put on hold, our culture of innovation, teamwork, balance and diversity continues as strong as ever.
Here’s what you can expect…
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting problems to solve using modern tools and technologies
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Communication, Computer Science, Design/Drafting, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing, Software Development|