For over 40 years, PBK has been a leader in architectural and engineering design solutions across the United States. We are constantly seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part of our award winning firm. Here at PBK, we pride ourselves in providing the best in class programmers, planners, architects, engineers, and consultants to offer top notch customer service. We strive to make a positive impact for future generations with our actions today. Here’s your chance, are you ready to make a difference?
Description – Project Architect
The Project Architect is responsible for producing high quality construction documents per PBK Standards. The Project Architect will participate in all phases of the project, including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration. The Project Architect reports to the Project Manager and is responsible for the performance of the production team working underneath him or her. The Project Architect will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely projects completion within budget constraints in accordance PBK’s quality and client service standards.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate production of construction documents and specifications in compliance with PBK standards.
- Organize and direct the architectural and/or engineering teams to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner.
- Ensure that project meets the budget goals and schedules set by the client.
- Coordination with government agencies, utility companies and resolve plan check and approval issues with the agencies.
- Must exhibit strong knowledge of building codes and have the ability to ensure compliance.
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with the responsibility of overseeing their assignments.
- Support Project Manager, Production Director and/or Client Executive in supervision of project staff.
- Establish budget, task schedule and other components of the work plan with Project Manager.
- Work with Project Manager to establish project budget and schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required.
- Architecture License is required.
- 5 + years of professional experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit.
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills required.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work.”
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Architecture, Business Administration, CNC Programming, Computer Science, Data Management, Document Control, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Leadership, Management, Network Administration, Project Management, Public Relations, Research Development, Software Development|