Location: Light and Salt Association (Houston, TX)
The Project Coordinator/Navigator reports to the Program Manager/Project Director and is responsible for
community outreach and benefit enrollment assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend and complete required online or in person trainings.
- Provide enrollment and post enrollment assistance services to consumers in the Marketplace,
Medicaid/CHIP programs, Medicare, or other government benefit programs.
- Maintain database, compile service data and records, and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Assist the Project Director in preparing educational materials and flyers.
- Conduct community outreach events and promote LSA projects.
- Must be able to work at a flexible schedule and be able to drive to community.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in any of the following fields: communication, social work, sociology,
nutrition, public health, political sciences, psychology, or other health-related fields
- IT-competent and proficient in Microsoft Office and tracking databases. Must be able to utilize the
Internet (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and connect with others and forge strong relationships
- Committed to the mission of the Light and Salt Association
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information according to HIPPA standards
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines
- Experience working with communities.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
Bilingual background, fluent in English and Chinese both oral and writing
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks!
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Communication, Health Care, Information Technology, Nutrition, Office Assistance, Project Management, Psychology, Public Relations, Social Work, Sociology|