The Project Coordinator/Navigator reports to the Program Manager/Project Director and is responsible for benefit enrollment assistance and patient navigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend and complete required online or in person training.
- Provide services to cancer patients within LSA cancer support network.
- Coordinate and facilitate cancer patient’s services, events, activities within LSA cancer support network.
- Recruit and train volunteers for cancer support.
- Provide enrollment assistances for consumers in selecting and purchasing health insurance through the Marketplace or Medicaid/CHIP application and other Texas benefits.
- Maintain database, Compile service data and records, and submit reports in a timely manner.
- Assist the Project Director in preparing educational materials and flyers.
- Community outreach and promotion the service project.
Must be able to work at a flexible schedule.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in any of the following fields: social work, sociology, public health, nutrition, psychology, or other health-related fields
- IT-competent and proficient in Microsoft Office and tracking databases. Must be able to utilize the Internet (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and connect with others and forge strong relationships
- Committed to the mission of the Light and Salt Association
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information according to HIPPA standards
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines
- Extensive experience working in Asian-American communities.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
Bilingual background, fluent in English and Chinese both oral and writing
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks!
|Job Category||Admin & Clerical, Health Care, Professional Care, Project Management, Public Works, Social Work|