- Manages and leads key projects involving multiple functions and program teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for multiple products or service offerings for a Global Business Unit.
- Develops portions of support requirements for assigned project, including budgets and resource allocation plans, in accordance with provided plan and specifications.
- Coordinates the activities of associated project teams; tracks progress against established plans, reports results, and makes recommendations for alterations or updates to program manager.
- Develops program communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating project and program plans.
- Leads resources across multiple projects
Education And Skills Required
- Experience in managing Mobile Application development & Software development teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years work experience in business or technical operations
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of organization and company contractual service offering development process.
- Knowledge of project and program methodology, resource allocation plans, budgets, and requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Strong financial background
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Advanced leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment
- Ability to succeed in ambiguity and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and achieve actionable results through others
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine appropriate action
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Management, Project Management, Software Development|