TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in ground-breaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is an engineering consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
Our Environmental Sector delivers comprehensive environmental solutions to meet the full project lifecycle needs of clients in renewable energy, oil & gas, transportation, and manufacturing industries. With one of the largest multimedia air and land permitting and compliance teams in the country, we support client success in manufacturing and industry, liquids delivery and processing, natural gas storage and delivery, power generation and delivery, and transportation projects.
TRC is one of the world’s largest providers of air measurement services. Our offerings include source testing for routine regulatory compliance, engineering studies, control device evaluations, MACT demonstrations, relative accuracy test audits (RATAs), and trial burns; ambient air monitoring; temporary continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS); and advanced testing capabilities in Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and gas chromatography.
With more than 200 air quality scientists and engineers operating from a network of 17 offices, TRC’s Air Measurement Services (AMS) practice offers unparalleled breadth and depth of air quality testing capabilities.
TRC has an immediate opening for an experiencedProject Managerwith ourAir Measurement Services(AMS) Practice. This position may be based out of our Austin, Houston, Albuquerque or Baton Rouge offices
The successful candidate will work with a talented staff already in place to continue serving clients and generating new growth in the surrounding area.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Perform air emission tests using Federal, State or Local stack test methods.
- Prepare proposals, test protocols and reports
- Collect samples at locations that may require working at heights and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Manage project financial performance, including invoicing
- Manage client relationships and project execution
- Lead teams in the field
- Successfully complete all required annual safety training.
- Conduct data analysis and interpretation
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and physical.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A current and valid passport is a plus.
- S. in related science or engineering field or equivalent work history, with a minimum of five years stack testing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations (40 CFR parts 51, 60, 63, and 75) and EPA quality assurance and guidance documents
- QI certification in Groups I, II and III
- Willingness/ability to travel at least 50%
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.trccompanies.com/.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Analytical, Auditing, Business Administration, Communication, Data Management, Document Control, Finance, Industrial, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control, Research Development|