About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our clear vision to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Project Procurement Manager, reporting directly to Procurement Director to join our Sourcing & Procurement team based in Houston, USA.
About the Job
The Project Procurement Manager PPM will be the Procurement personnel assigned to a Project and will ensure that all Procurement activities during the Project Execution are planned and executed in compliance with the T.EN process and procedure and with Contractual requirements and obligations; managing and coordinating the services rendered by the Procurement Department in accordance with Project execution schedule, budget and quality.
He/she role and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- setting-up and managing the development of all Procurement activities during a complete Project Execution in accordance with Technip Energies Global Principles & Standards;
- identifying the Procurement Scope of Work to be executed on the basis of Contractual requirements, such as Project baseline and obligations;
- developing in agreement with the PMT the Procurement Execution Plan including at least the following:
- highlight strategy and identified risks;
- identification and planning the issue of all the information necessary to the Project Management;
- establishing the specific connection rules with any involved Entities, such as Global Sourcing and Procurement, Client, Partners and other Technip Procurement Operating Centers as necessary
- preparing the applicable documents and procedures;
- identifying and planning the Procurement resources with the support of Department Managers.
- coordinating and checking all Procurement activities during the Project Execution
- Interact with other team members to smooth the project execution
In addition to the above, can also perform procurement activities on proposal/FEED Project, such as:
- reviewing ITB documentation, focusing on the requirements and constraints connected to Procurement activities;
- developing the Project Supplier List with the contribution of Purchasing SH and the Purchasing Manager;
- developing the Procurement strategy and Execution Plan in the Project Procurement Plan;
- supporting the Estimating Department in obtaining quotations and information from suppliers in order to prepare a competitive proposal in full compliance with technical, commercial and schedule requirements;
- identifying, in cooperation with PMT, all the critical equipment (e.g. LLI and high value equipment);
- suggesting, jointly with PD and Purchasing Manager, any Win-to-Win strategies, in accordance with the Project needs defined by PMT and recommendation received by Global SP;
- providing to SHs all necessary information for Man hours Budget estimation, finalizing and issuing the overall Procurement Man hours Budget estimation, as agreed with PD;
Availability to short travel for meeting is requested.
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in Procurement in the Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum 3 years in the similar positions
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Negotiation skills
Nice to have:
- Experiences in negotiation activities
- Knowledge of IT tools, better if related to web inquiry management IT tool
Starting Date: August 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review by the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. You will hear from us, if we feel your skills and experience are a match, and we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually depending upon the location. To have an overview of the recruitment process, please visit our dedicated webpage here
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Communication, Engineering, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Procurement, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control|