Posted: August 19, 2021
- Review, analyze, provide feedback and approve vendor contracts. Coordinate these activities as appropriate with various departments.
- Review, analyze, reconcile, and approve vendor invoices. Coordinate these activities as appropriate with various departments.
- Correspond with vendors and review monthly statements to ensure accurate account status.
- Ensure vendors provide invoice information, account status, or documentation in a timely manner.
- Periodically assist accounts payable for approving invoices.
- Assist construction personnel in complying with Purchasing Department procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous Purchasing Department activities such as analyzing, pricing, creating matrixes for vendor comparisons, and researching various projects as well as Miscellaneous backup functions (i.e., bid input, phone backup, etc.).
- Office filing as needed.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- Participate in department-wide projects and provide general support as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2 year degree preferred.
- Requires at least 2 years of relevant experience working with contracts.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Auditing, Communication, Document Control, Purchasing, Research Development|