R&D Optoelectronics Device Reliability Engineer
Department: Chip R&D
Job Code: RD Chip 1805
AOI is committed to the highest quality and reliability of our products. We are looking for a motivated optoelectronics device reliability engineer. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and implement qualification plans for new RD products, and to conduct failure analysis on existing or new products.
• Lead qualification testing and reliability analyses of semiconductor optoelectronics devices (semiconductor lasers, photodetectors, modulators, etc.) for various RD projects..
• Developing and implementing qualification test plans for new products, including required stress tests, test data, measurement points, data processing and analysis, and creating summary report.
• Develop reliability screens and verify their effectiveness
• Conducting failure analysis using techniques such as LIV, Optical Spectrum, Optical Microscope, SEM, TEM, and IR imaging. Identify and characterize device failure modes.
MS in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or Material Sciences
• New graduates are acceptable with appropriate academic experience
• Familiar with semiconductor optoelectronics devices, understanding InP or GaAs wafer growth and device fabrication is a plus.
• Familiar with MS Excel and JMP is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Self-motived and multitasking ability to meet tight schedule
• Good inter-personal skills to support cross-functional teams .
|Job Category||Engineering, Hardware/Software Support, Optoelectronics|