- Us Division
- Territory TBD – Southwestern USA
- REPORTS TO:
- Director of Sales, US Division
Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager that resides in Arizona, Southern California, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, or New Mexico.
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 7 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager. Winters offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary and an uncapped commission structure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify opportunities for growth within the territory by securing new customers (OEM’s, EPC’s, Contractors, End Users) and then drive the business through our channel partners.
• Develop a solid working relationship with new or existing accounts and provide technical and sales support as required.
• Develop, in conjunction with the US Director of Sales, an annual sales plan outlining the strategy for obtaining annual sales and branding objectives.
• Build internal and external relationships with focus to grow sales and maintain gross margin profitability consistent with annual budgets and objectives.
• Set sales budgets for our regional distributors and monitor performance.
• Routinely make joint sales calls with key channel distributors in support of their sales efforts and initiatives.
• Perform product knowledge and training seminars for distributor personnel, engineers, contractors, etc. when needed.
• Prepare and present quarterly sales review outlining progress re: achieving objectives.
• Attend industry/distributor related trade shows, events and open houses as required.
• On a daily basis, operate with Winters’ Core Values in mind and assure they are reflective in your communications with customers and partners.
• Bachelor’s degree or Technical Diploma in Instrumentation preferred.
• 5+ years of technical sales/management in a related industry and product experience.
• Be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record in the instrumentation industry (or similar field) with a strong network of contacts.
• Willing to travel.
• Excellent ability to connect with others and lead a sales team.
• Skilled in written and oral communications.
Please quote (RSM – WI50) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to the guiding principles of our Core Values
• Sense of urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however, only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.
This is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Document Control, Environmental, Industrial, Project Management, Quality Control, Sales & Marketing|