Department: Marketing and Sales
Job Code: SM2807
We are seeking a detailed oriented, team player to assist in the daily functions of the Sales and Marketing Department. The primary functions of the Sales Support Administrator will include data entry, processing sales orders, customer service, and assisting sales representatives in daily activities..
The candidate will be responsible for the following job assignments:
- Maintain and update customer order database on a daily basis
- Process and update customer purchase orders .
- Maintains customer master, part number master, and price master in SAP
- Customer service support for various key customer accounts by providing general logistical information, weekly tracking reports, answering customer requests, etc
- Communicate with relevant departments to ensure orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Support sales representative needs
- Respond to RMA requests, issue RMA returns, and maintain the RMA Tracking Report
- Other responsibilities may include helping with the rest of the Marketing and Sales team in other marketing, administrative and general office duties as necessary.
High School diploma or equivalent
2+ years of related working experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Must be very detail oriented and organized
- Must have excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Customer Service experience is a plus
Up to $16/ hour
Sugar Land, TX
|Job Category||Admin & Clerical, Communication, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing|