- Requisition ID
- Business Area
- Business Assurance
- Administrative / Support
- Posting Position Type
- Permanent Employee
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL Business Assurance North America’s Healthcare Division is seeking to fill the role of Sales Support Specialist. This position ideally would be located in Cincinnati, OH or Houston, TX or can also be remote from any location in the continental U.S.
This is a Sales Support Specialist position is responsible for assisting in the business development of new sales opportunities for DNV GL Healthcare. In this role, you will work directly with the Territory Managers to help implement their business plan for growing sales in their market. The sales support Specialist role will report directly to the director of sales for healthcare. The position will require the ability to work in a structured, team environment where you will support the outside sales staff in the following ways
Tasks May Include
- Generate new opportunities and qualifying leads
- Follow up on opportunities and leads
- Work with marketing to develop strategic customer focused campaigns within the market you will be supporting
- Maintain the CRM data for the territory or territories in which you are supporting
- Must have Associates Degree (or higher) in business administration or related field
- 4 years of customer service and/or sales support experience
- Must be Self-motivated
- Must have strong skills and experience in supporting an outside sales force
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and support the needs of a sales team
- Must have exhibited strong MS Office proficiency primarily Excel
- We conduct pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Sales Cloud
- 2+ years of experience in the Healthcare market
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
|Job Category||Business Administration, Communication, Health Care, Sales & Marketing|