Assist the External Reporting Manager in ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of external financial information for Noble Corporation, plc. Primary responsibilities include the preparation and filing of quarterly and annual financial statements with the SEC, preparation of other nonpublic financial statements and working with colleagues on earnings releases and other reports. Also assist with preparation of management reports, external presentations and supplemental data as needed. Travel is not required.
- Degree in Accounting with CPA or progression towards CPA licensure with at least 2 parts passed.
- 2+ years in Public Accounting and/or SEC reporting and technical accounting in industry experience.
- Ability to anticipate process issues and solve problems in a dynamic environment.
- Organized and proactive with an ability to manage multiple activities in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with financial reporting software, such as Workiva and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of major integrated systems, such as SAP, HFM and Oracle/FCCS is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP required; familiarity of IFRS is preferred.
- Desire to learn and grow in current role for 2-3 years.
- Assist with the preparation of SEC quarterly and annual filings.
- Assist with other public presentations (press releases).
- Review XBRL tagging associated with relevant SEC filings.
- Maintain quarterly\annual reporting timetable and monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones.
- Coordinate and prepare other nonpublic financial data as required.
- Create\update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements.
- Evaluate earnings to support the earnings press release and Management Discussion & Analysis in SEC filings.
- Coordinate with personnel from other departments to gather disclosures and analyze financial information.
- Document and maintain all Sarbanes-Oxley controls for SEC reporting requirements.
- Continuously assess external reporting processes, controls and documentation for improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly reviews with both external and internal auditors.
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Data Management, Document Control, Finance, Project Management|