*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
The primary role of this position is to help design, build, and integrate a new Angular application with various existing backend applications. Your responsibility as a Sr. Software Developer will be to help lead sprint planning meetings, gathering requirements, prototyping, and coding using the latest C#, Typescript, MSSQL technologies in a Continuous Integration environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building customer facing website
- Designing and building backend jobs to integrate applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with C# and MSSQL
- Experience with MSSQL and C#
- Understands HTML, XML, web services, etc.
- Understands and can write complex SQL queries and stored procedures with complex table relationships
- Knowledge in writing ETL applications using MSSQL and C#
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work patiently with users
- Quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Ability and willingness to go beyond IT knowledge and understand the underlying business process
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- The Principal IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 10+ years of relevant job related experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Computer Science, Data Management, Document Control, Environmental, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Leadership, Network Administration, Occupational Safety, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control|