Specialist – IT Sharepoint *
*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
Energy Transfer, a Fortune 50 organizaton, recognized by Forbes as one of America’s best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America’s energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. Come join our award winning 10,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
This poisiton comes with a hybrid work schedule, world class compensation, benefits, 401(k) match, profit sharing, and PTO.
SharePoint Specialist: This position will support and administer SharePoint Online for business users, and assist with content creation and organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support in the following areas: SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Teams
- Interacts with users to gather requirements, build and maintain SharePoint sites, organize and categorize SharePoint content, and promote best practices for collaboration
- Assist with migrating content from on-premises or cloud content repositories into Office 365
- Review and resolve support tickets
- Stays abreast of related technology and recommend future system enhancements, purchases or system upgrades
- Develop, document, and adhere to standard procedures and best practices
- Contribute toward evolving company’s collaboration capabilities using existing or future toolsets
- Ensure requirements are met in accordance with corporate compliance standards.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, IT business related or equivalent experience
- Related work experience with a record of increasing responsibilities.
- Experience with structuring, organizing, and tagging SharePoint content.
- Administration experience with SharePoint Online or on-premises SharePoint.
- Proficient using PowerShell for administration of SharePoint Online.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills including the ability to positively interface with vendors and contractors, IT, user management, and peers.
- Good organization skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently while achieving deadlines and effectively communicating project status.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including technical documentation and training materials
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Customer Service, Design/Drafting, Document Control, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Media Relations, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development|