* indicates an internal reference can be offered on your behalf by a current employee. Please contact us.
Looking for an experienced business analyst to join the SAP Support BA team. The group supports an ever changing organization with a fast growing SAP footprint and is looking for an energetic yet highly skilled individual that can work in a variety of areas related to SAP
- Overall responsibility to deliver support services and facilitate business initiatives that support the enterprise accounting related applications.
- Be a trusted advisor, help the business make informed decisions by presenting relevant system solution alternatives for key challenges; evaluate business and system impact of proposed changes
- Work with functional teams, technical teams and business users to resolve issues; triage issues to appropriate teams
- Confidently and assertively liaison with business users and management
- Partner with multiple business units in a service provider environment of continuous change
- Develop documentation that effectively feeds training and change management activities
- Coordinate, facilitate and perform User Acceptance Testing on behalf of the business
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems with 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Finance/Accounting business processes.
- Clear understanding of SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) and integration with other modules such as MM, SD, downstream reporting systems.
- Experience in either Project Systems, Fixed assets or OpenText
- Broad understanding of SAP both from a functional and technical perspective
- Extensive Interface experience with 3rd party systems and SAP bolt-ons.
- Experience partnering with management and staff in a team based environment
- Ability to work independently and alongside others on multiple activities, with flexibility to manage competing demands and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong relationship management skills
- Experience with MS Office tools, particularly Excel
- Must be energetic, polished, customer-service oriented and adaptable to ongoing change
- Experience working on (or exposure to) other modules such as SD, MM, PP, PM, Reporting tools, and third parties
- Previous consulting experience
- Any SAP HANA Certifications
- Exposure in SAP Real Estate, SAP CLM, Credit card processes
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Management|