- Requisition #
- # of Openings
Responsible for development, implementation, documentation and administration of Compensation programs, policies and procedures, salary guidelines and job evaluations. Conducts and participates in salary surveys. Provides analyses and planning in areas such as market studies, job evaluation and systems development. Performs as project leader for annual Merit and Bonus processes. Advises managers and supervisors regarding compensation issues. Serves as Subject Matter Expert for various compensation matters and initiatives, leading any compensation related projects as required.
College Degree – Bachelors Level – Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related field, or the equivalent in experience.
- Advanced computer software skills
- Experience in compensation issue resolution,
- Analytical techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations, to all levels of management up to and including the C-Suite are required.
- SAP Experience preferred
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 5 years with a degree, or 9 years of experience without a degree.
1. Implements Merit Planning and Bonus Planning processes. Assists in any other General Compensation activity supporting the development, implementation and administration of Company Compensation related programs for all salaried employees across all locations, Performs specific analyses such as actual to budget and analysis of merit matrix guidelines. Provides guidance and direction to managers, supervisors, and HR Business Partners in implementation and issue resolution.
2. Independently completes a large number of complex surveys on exempt and nonexempt jobs. Determines the matching of market to CITGO jobs. Gathers all required information for reporting purposes working from the Field locations and Subject Matter Expert Managers. Involves Subject Matter Expert/department management in benchmark job matching in the case of new surveys or jobs and implements a periodic review schedule with department management.
3. Analyzes all market data for inclusion in determination of structure adjustments. Completes an internal comparison of employees to market data and recommends salary adjustments as needed.
4. Performs job evaluation activities and prepares, researches, and finalizes information for the compensation approval process.
5. Assists in all Executive Compensation activities, plans and programs.
6. Works closely with Managers/Supervisors to develop job specifications insuring consistency with other jobs in the same band and family progressions. Completes market analyses for focused technical areas such as Engineering, I.T., Audit, etc. and makes recommendations for action as needed to maintain competitive position.
7. Identifies compensation processes and is a critical part of the development of salary administration guidelines and compensation procedures. Reviews salary recommendations for bona fide promotions, band promotions and level movements. Ensures compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Business Administration, Communication, Human Resources, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Public Relations|